Global Recruiters of Concord uses a repeatable process to produce quality predictable results for clients. Our process enables us to produce quality matches against a client's criteria and has enabled us to produce consistent successful results since 2005. We do not have a secret tool or software program and there is no short cut.
We do the hard work necessary to produce results making thousands of connections with contacts through email, phone and video conference calls in order to find the right person for our client's needs. We work to add value to our client's companies and work to build a relationship with them and have been so successful that over 70% of our placements each year are with repeat clients.
Review the foundational steps of our process which enables us to produce impactful results.
Step 1: Client and Position Assessment
- We ask a lot of detailed questions about the company and the position so that we completely understand the job duties, role, experience, culture, compensation and challenges the candidate must be able to take on from day 1.
- We gain insight into the company, culture, hiring manager and selling points of the company so we are able to position the opportunity in a way that will interest inactive candidates.
- We review the company's hiring process and get a detailed description of the steps, people and information needed in order to complete the process along with a target date for an offer.
Step 2: Research and Suspect List Development
- We spend days researching to locate companies that are likely to have candidates performing the same role within their organization at a high level today.
- We then develop a suspect list of people doing the job today and find their personal information so that we can reach out to them and inform them about a new opportunity.
- We research each candidate to determine their potential match against our client's criteria.
Step 3: Call, Email, Video Conference
- As the longest step in our process we spend weeks making thousands of calls, sending hundreds of emails and participating in many video calls in and effort to directly contact suspected candidates and to network with contacts for referrals. This is the where the hard work takes place that is not seen and most often discounted in our process.
Step 4: Candidate Development and Qualification
- We develop a group of candidates that meet the general qualifications that we have been able to get interested in the role who have proved they are available to explore the opportunity. This can run anywhere from 10 to 40 candidates depending on the criteria of the company and the demographics of the area we are required to source candidates from during the search.
- We evaluate each candidate during multiple contacts against the client's criteria and validate employment history, compensation, experience, certifications and other specifics required.
- We reduce the candidate list down to FINALIST that we have validated fit the criteria and can do the job from day 1 and present the 3 to 5 that reach that level to our client for immediate interviews.
Step 5: Interview Process Support
- We debrief with the company hiring manager and the candidate in order to provide insights into how the process is being perceived and to help manage communications, provide additional information and diffuse mis-understanding before the derail the process.
- We make sure that all the information is provided to both sides so that an informed decision can be made in a timely manner. This eliminates surprises at the end of the process and wasted time through the identification of unresolvable issues in a timely fashion.
- We confirm candidate engagement and discuss the potential of any counter-offer taking them out of the process.
Step 6: Offer Negotiations and Resignation Support
- We assist in providing insight into income requirements and in setting reasonable expectations so that offers presented are within candidate expectations thus dramatically increasing the acceptance rate of offers.
- We present offers on behalf of our clients so that we can spend the time explaining the offer fully to candidates and resolve any questions immediately.
- We spend the time coaching the candidates on how to resign and deal with any counter-offers they may receive so that they are prepared and the process goes smoothly for them.
Our process will reduce your cost per hire for any position by presenting you with 3 to 5 finalist often within weeks of our search beginning. You can dramatically improve your time to fill an open position reducing the time a position is open.